Shopping! | Teen Ink

Shopping!

By Joshua Hoey SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Joshua Hoey SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Shopping is a wonderful time every time I go with my family.

I get to look at super cool stuff, and play around with stuff in the toy section.

In Walmart I ALWAYS look at electronics because they are amazing and oh so cool.

At Cub every time i’m there I just want to stare at the bulk candy and bakery area!

And then there is the dreaded clothes shopping!

It always takes a century for my mom to pick clothes, and she has to look at them all!

I get bored after an hour at just one stinking store, and constantly try to wander off.

The worst part is that my mom goes to multiple stores to look for better/cheaper clothes.

After it is done I feel like celebrating on the car ride home from Apple Valley.

Online shopping can still be a breeze, even if I have to stay home for it.

There are so many different things to get online, like games, shoes, clothing and more.

Whenever I look at amazon I want to buy an electronic so I can have fun on car rides.

The best part is, that there is a wider selection of items than at some stores.

And then there is shopping at the mall.

It is one of the best forms of shopping since grocery shopping!

There are tons of stores, food courts, and thousands of items waiting to be bought.

I always have wanted to go to the Mall Of America again just to explore and buy stuff.

Best part is when you get mega deals on expensive stuff, and when you decide what to eat.

Shopping is the thrill of a lifetime, and I hope it always will be, forever and ever and ever!