stories in the river | Teen Ink

stories in the river

By staryskies GOLD, Siteki, Other
staryskies GOLD, Siteki, Other

drop a tear into
an empty river,
take and give and
I seem to always be the giver.
tired but moving, loosing
but winning,
keeping my eyes open in hope that
my end will be my beginning.
pain I never wanted.
pain I never flaunted.
but you would never know, as
I sit quietly,
the rivers will carry my Story.
and maybe one day...
it will make something grow.

on Oct. 6 2014 at 4:37 am
staryskies GOLD, Siteki, Other
wow.Thank.you.so.much. I will defenitely take that to heart,It's really amazing to know that people can relate and that I'm heard.Thank you

on Sep. 29 2014 at 7:43 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Wow you're so talented! But i think it doesn't mean anything saying that here, cuz all the members of this website have such a talent. But what makes you or anyone special is the way or the words you chose to let everyone picture him/herself throughout your poem. Writing poems isn't only about expresding yourself, it is also about letting the reader relate not feel alone. It's about helping the other in one way or an other. I think you did pretty well on this one as on the others too ^_^ that's what distinguish you from an other writer. The will to help people by making your pain the key of the ability to save. So please keep writing and never doubt yourself. Your purpose is greater than most. Definitely 5 stars :D Thank you so much for sharing this.