A-N-G-E-L | Teen Ink

A-N-G-E-L

By Kiana Baker GOLD, Alto, Texas
Kiana Baker GOLD, Alto, Texas

I imagine the A would stand for "artlessly beautiful", the way I once described the porcelain features of my angel.
The N would be for "nurturing hands"; I swear his tingling fingers leaked magic against my skin.
G, for "godly creation", for a creature so breathtaking in every way proves the existence of much higher being.
The E would represent his endless hope and eager wings, for my angel has made this my reality.
And L, for "lingering presence". I can almost hear his silver whispers, though I know my angel has flown away.

Sometimes falling in love can be truly heavenly...

PoemLoverSara PLATINUM, Tampa, Florida

Love Is Nothing But A Dream♥

this is really good.. you are very talnted..and if you could look at my poetry that would be wonderfull!!:]

abeatlesfan65 GOLD, Stillwater, Minnesota

"My greatest trouble is getting the curtain up and down." - T.S. Eliot

This one is great, but then again, all of your poetry is! You are truly gifted! I can tell you are very passionate about your writing. While you're not busy writing, could you take a look at a few of my poems (once they're online)? All of your poems are... poetic. That might be obvious, but the way you word your poems interests me, in that I write in a similar way (I think). Anyways, great job!