Dearth Pride | Teen Ink

Dearth Pride

By JamesM SILVER, Silvercreek, Washington
JamesM SILVER, Silvercreek, Washington

"Be yourself man, be proud of who you are, and even if it sounds corny, dont ever let nobody tell you, you aint beautiful."
~Eminem~

No i dont know her and no i havent seen her, but that doesnt mean that im not a believer, i know what shes has so i sit and i pray, knowing shes strong enough to make it through each day, and yes im being serious cause i mean what i say, and believe me when i say everything is fine, okay? I have no clue how you feel i just know whats going on, everyday for you must be frightful and long, your moms a smart, strong, and confident fighter, every second is for her so hold up your lighter, let the light show her heart is the one you desire, and hope is your moms number one supplier, your mom is strong and a survivor, shes everything in life, i think next time i will do relay for life, for her and for you, and your family too. So now everyday i always look up at the blue, praying and knowing she will make it cause its true, so Paige and family, i dedicate this poem directly to you.

My good friend Paige, her mom got diagnosed with Breast Cancer so i wrote her and her fanily a poem about it to try to make them feel better and be in a better mood.