our life...how it revolves around love | Teen Ink

our life...how it revolves around love

By remzy_1123 BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
remzy_1123 BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland

girls who watch anime arent all fun & games

Our lives are...difficult, everyone's is no matter where we go we'll always have obstacles blocking, but, we have people who are there to help take those obstacles and change them into short-cuts our family, friends, or boyfriend/girlfriend the love that people give us is what keeps us strong.

When a loved one dies friends are there to have a shoulder to cry on, when you get dumped our family and friends are there to help you stand.

Love is a lesson in life it knocks you down hard then you find a new cracked heart and you want to make it brand new and to also help your heart heal.

We do this everyday of our lives no matter how many times we do it...we do it because we're human and without love...how can we go on? how can children be born? also how can you know when you meet the person of your dreams?

Without love life would be colorless and boring our hearts and feelings would mean nothing to anyone so please don't give up and think with your body, mind, soul, and heart

it tells everyone why our lives are involved with love and i hope this piece is inspirational

on Oct. 22 2012 at 8:42 am
remzy_1123 BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland

this is my first time writing something on here please give me some tips to help me get better