Life Less | Teen Ink

Life Less

By SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

Once like the sun showing it's radiant beauty so free, so warm. Now I'm only a hollow shell closed off from the world dark and cold. I was once unstoppable like a hurricane now only a meir gust of wind. My body is broken and immovable, that tether has broken and my life is now at a standstill. It's as if I am in a never ending nightmare.
I am afraid of what's next to come, It's like I'm in a dark maze, could this be my final crusade? It's like I am in a trance with no one to bring me back to reality. The memories of what my life once was now torments my soul. I am running towards the light of hope at the end of a tunnel stretching as far as time itself, still always moving further out of my reach, yet I can only hope to resurface from the deep dark depths of my depression. What's stopping from ending it right now? could it be the unattainable urge to feel the sun's warmth gently gliding down the contours of my body.
I wish only to reclaim my world, my kingdom, and free my soul and reclaim my right to a wondrous life filled with love, warding of the pain, hurt torture, darkness, and nothingness.

This piece I got inspired because It's how I feel sometimes. It explains a lot about me which in trying to tell someone by my mouth I wouldn't be able to do.

on May. 2 2012 at 11:04 am

Wow, thanks so much:)

on May. 2 2012 at 9:33 am
Zoe-22-Turner DIAMOND, Beverly, Massachusetts
wow i really like this. i like the line "could this be my final crusade" creative. its beautiful, keep writing