Night Sky | Teen Ink

Night Sky

By urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio
urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

"Life goes by fast If you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you just might miss it." - Ferris Bueller

The light in the sky shines down where I lay. I look back up and to my dismay I see the moon and stars in the sky and also I relize it's time for goodbyes. So as I walk away and out of sight, I miss you already, my heart no longer feels light. Your beauty is equal to that of the stars. That shines upon me as I walk though these bars. Back to a place where Im trapped up inside. And thinking of you I remember Im alive.

I like this one ^^

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Also, call me matt :P

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Ha! Well its quiet alright ^^ I'll look forward to reading it. Thank you for keeping me informed.

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill. -Helen Keller

Hey urhere3. I took your advice and wrote a poem about one of my closest friends (I didn't forget... I'm always true to my word). :) I am showing it to them tomorrow at school, and if it goes well I will soon post it up... Thank you. :) I just thought you deserved to know. (Still love your poem... Sorry I'm using your comments screen as a way of communication. :P)

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Cool stuff. Cant wait.

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

I can see that. Well, when I do I'll let you know. :)

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

No problem. You really should. Most of mine are about people :P I find they are the best because they come from my inter-most feelings

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe I'll keep that in mind next time I write something. I don't think I've written a piece about or for someone before... Thank you. :)

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Thank you also. I do like the positive feed back yea, but I write to express my feeling like everyone, but for who its written about. Its cool to have others like it but its the special person I wrote it for who's opinion matters to me.

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

My toughest critic is myself. Actually, I don't my poems up in the hopes that people will think they're good. I put them up in the hopes that people will tell me what I can do better, how I can improve. But I think everyone wishes deep inside for people to like their work. The first comment I recieved on this site, and I was overcome with joy... I personally like your work, a lot. :)

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Why thank you kindly. I personally disapprove of my work but positive feed back is nice

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

Beautiful. It left me breathless. You are an amazing writer, you know.