true story | Teen Ink

true story

By kms777 GOLD, Winn, Michigan
kms777 GOLD, Winn, Michigan

"learn from your mistakes but regret not a thing"

in the darkness i have walked. in the darkness no one talked. in the darkness you cant cry. in the darkness you will die. in the darkness i asked god to get me out. in the darkness i tried to shout. but no one looked. no one glanced. because in the darkness no one smiled. no one danced. i knew it was coming. it was in the air. i knew death was almost there. felt so lonely. my heart so tore. so i sat down and prayed some more. for him to tell me what to do. and someone that would love me too. but god knew the choice had to be but my own. so god sat and thought on his golden thrown. and thats when i saw the light come into the dark. and slowly the darkness turned into a mark. god sent someone who actully cared. someone who could help me for the pain i felt shes shared. someone who knew how i felt. these same cards shes been dealt. someone who knows how hard it is. someone whos been through all this. someone who says my choice isnt wild. and then for once i really actully smiled.

mistakes and trying to get through them.

TheSilverLaurel GOLD, Goole, Other
It's a really good poem but i wasn't sure about the rythem. If you ut them onto seperate lines it would be easier to read, but other than that it's a really good poem :)