Days or Seasons | Teen Ink

Days or Seasons

May 9, 2010
By Snowflake23b SILVER, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Snowflake23b SILVER, Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Everyone wants to go to heaven, but No one wants to Die"
~ Not written by Me


My day goes slow, the sun shines bright, hot, and the sky left plain and cloudless. No snow on the mountains, grass just green, and all trees look the same. Sunsets and the sky turns purple, pink, orange and yellow. Bursts of clouds expand over the vast area and it takes the place of the blue. Winds sweep through your hair, leaves fall and dance playfuly. Now the night is all around, a black blanket hiding, protecting the Earth. The snow falls and gleams fragily till its slow death on the ground. The sun peaks up to a new day, heat fills the emptiness in every corner. Flowers of all colors bloom and come to life. What a day. Sun rise comes spring, sun up comes summer. Sun down awakes fall, and night hides the silent cold of winter. A day of pure innocence and beauty, each day blooms new lives, and hides old ones in deaths maze. Everyday a wonderfull day of life.


The author's comments:
I wrote this on a different website in my journal. It was really great and it just matches today.