This Is Music | Teen Ink

This Is Music

By The.Emerald.Writer BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana
The.Emerald.Writer BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana

"Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay its not the end"

Where did the music go, why can't I hear each note passing through these empty halls. Something is wrong with me there is no way to breath hiding within these soundproof walls.

Yet each time I close my eyes, the darkness disappears and there's music yes there's music. But I still can't find it after all these encores and all these songs that didn't have a meaning to me.

Sometimes you just gotta try harder. Finding the beat that makes life stronger I know its here somewhere waiting to be found. And sometimes you just have to wing it play what you want like you mean it. Come on join in I know we can find it now, just know that is music, this is music

And it's not about the tunes we hear today it's knowing that the music made me live another day with a wish and I sing maybe the truth is, this is music

Just raise up your hands and keep a beat now. Where did the music go is behind now. Its waiting for you and always will be found. Cause I know I can always find it, no losing life and don't be dramatic, cant you see it Oh, And learning the notes doesn't matter it's loving the life and making faster. I know the music can be found...cause

Sometimes you just gotta try harder. Finding the beat that makes life stronger I know its here somewhere waiting to be found. And sometimes you just have to wing it play what you want like you mean it. Come on join in I know we have found it now, just know that is music, this is music...this is music

I wrote this song awhile ago. I find it come into my head every now and them and I just wanted to share it. What really inspired me to write this was how I felt that music is a part of life and we have to hear the music to live.