Guardian Angel | Teen Ink

Guardian Angel

By Lovebeingloved SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
Lovebeingloved SILVER, Yucca Valley, California

I imagined him watching my every move, watching to keep me from harm. Watching me dance with the evening rain as it fell from the stars and kissed my skin. That night he would come for me. He would whisk down from the heavens and take me away. He would engulf me in his muscular arms and protect me from the shattering wind.
I imagined us floating in mid air, above all the world, gliding on a pair of silver wings. His ebony eyes watched with curiosity as he passed us through mountains of pearl clouds. We soared above all else that existed. We painted a picture, us, in all white. Wings, dress, inspiration. Together.
Skin against skin, amber colored skin. His dazzling wings promised security. Promised to make sure I would not fall. The clouds, ruffled and fluffy, looked like rapids in a stone filled river. Foam collecting in the rocks and colored stones. His face was elegant. He was bold, yet fragile, sturdy yet coy. He was grave and solemn, yet radiant and unique. He was a red rose in a feild of dasies.
The clouds twirled and swirled in the sky like frosting dreams filled with idolent thoughts. His wings whipped and toyed with the breeze, inspiring comfort. He arched his wings, flexed his sturdy muscles and down we flew, us and the breeze.
Then I was back, reality taking over. Back in the world of exotic findings and dramatic faces. I ached to dream again. To soar with him, to fly. To whisk the clouds and play with the stars. To glow, to dance.
I only wished to be safe in his muscular arms as he sheltered me from the harmful world below. to dance with the lively angels and glide in the air. To lay in a cloud of innocent dreams. Dreaming idolent thoughts about him. idependent, calm and fresh. I wished i could be with him every second, everyday.
I only wanted to be with my guardian angel.

I wrote this peice on a plane to Hawaii. It was cloudy in Los Angeles when we left but we flew above the clouds and it amazed me how pretty it was, so i wrote.

kAYlA! said...
Like totally amazing and beautiful! great JOB!

Millie said...
Hey neat writing!!

jessi GOLD said...
jessi GOLD, Nunya, Florida

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

dude. i am so jealous!!! you have such a gift for writing and describing here, thats an awesome writing job. wish they had 10 stars to give!!! :)