I will not be afraid | Teen Ink

I will not be afraid

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

When the sun sets and it is dark, I will not be afraid. When I am in my room and there are shadows from my cloest creeping around me, I will not be afraid. When the kids bully me and I am to small to do anything about it, I will not be afraid. When I am in darkness and I hear strange noises, I will not be afraid.
When I get sucked in to the world of hurt and I am asked to do thing that I know I shouldn't do, I will not be afraid.
When I loose someone close to me and I am sad, I will still not be afraid.
When my friends leave me and my heart grieves, I will not be afraid.
When a boy says no when I ask him to a dance and I feel as if I am not beautiful, I will still not be afraid.
When I am by myself in a small corner, I will not be afraid. When I get embarrased or upset, it will not bring me down. I will fight the darkness, the lonliness, the bullying, the nioses, and thhe embarrasment untill the end! For the LORD is with me. I have no reason to be afraid. Thank you Jesus!

This piece is dedicated to everyone who has ever felt these things, but they have no reason to be afraid, because God is with them.

Shyguy239 said...
Shyguy239, Sydney, Other

You only live life once so make it worth it.

Epic I voted this and liked it

on May. 23 2010 at 11:03 am
HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

:DDDD hee i love it!!!!! so so much!! :)) beautiful poem!!

on May. 23 2010 at 11:02 am
HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

:DDDD hee i love it!!!!! so so much!!! it reminds me of this quote: "it doesbt matter if the world is bringing you down. with Christ, you have everything" :)) beautiful poem!!

on May. 16 2010 at 7:51 am
BeYOUtiful_13 BRONZE, Tinley Park, Illinois

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
~Marilyn Monroe

you can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Bravo!!

LuvLuvLuv said...
on Nov. 27 2009 at 3:01 am
Beuatiful! Great choice of words, I love how you stayed right on trak and didn't sway into a different subject! Wonderful Job!