I remember... | Teen Ink

I remember...

By Sania GOLD, Aroura, Colorado
Sania GOLD, Aroura, Colorado

Momo was mad. All my friends had said don’t forget me and if you did i'll get mad at you. So I said okay I won’t forget you and I’ll see you next year. Momo was crying; she remembered last year I told my friends that I was coming back to east. They were so mad and sad at the same time when they found out I wasn’t going to EMS next year. Gigi cried harder than everyone after I moved to NMS; (because Jay had already moved to Minnesota) when she found out the bad news. Gigi was already sad that Jonny was suspended and probably not coming to east next year. She felt alone. I remember the, smell of cotton candy and liquorish. That day was sad and I didn’t cry until the last moment. But that’s me; last minute crier.

it's true. it was a sad day.

Sania GOLD said...
on Mar. 8 2011 at 10:47 am
Sania GOLD, Aroura, Colorado
yeah i wrote this when i wasn't really into poetry its kinda like my before and other pieces of mine are my after.

on Jul. 20 2010 at 7:31 am
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
So u moved- and it was sad yes? Isn't it sad for anyone? IDK was that just a free write? I liked the end with the coton candy liquorish sensory detail. That was good. I would have possibly added one or two more sensory details besides feelings to streanghten the piece.Just a thought XD Anyway it was ok.