That day | Teen Ink

That day

By SheriBerry SILVER, Tema, Other
SheriBerry SILVER, Tema, Other

The day I saw you, you were dancing . . . I loved the way you danced ,your style, your smile ,and your carefree laughter. My heartbeat ,Blood rushed through my cheeks. It was the first time I felt such a strong love and affection for someone there were butterflies in my stomach. I kept blushing. I really wanted to talk to you and become friends with you. After you danced I came up to you and introduced myself and spoke like long-lost friends. The days went by and we became close. We spoke about everything you were like a sister to me. It was love at first sight for me.

And when I had gathered the courage I told you ,I told you I loved you, that day the astonishment on your face ,I thought it negative but you hugged me and, we twirled around in the class and you said "F*ck all those boys I like you too! "I was so happy that you actually did love me. It went on for days. We kissed, held hands, went out, chatted and did so many things together .

And when I hoped for more of you you seemed to want less of me

I felt like . . .

I was losing you to someone else my heart ached all the time but I overlooked it people kept telling me but I ignored till you came to tell me the number of boys you liked ,how you began to like them and why. I was astonished. I thought you did like me, I thought we were dating of some sort.

But when you told me I didn't take it seriously ,I laughed over it and even teased you about it . It was love at first sight for me .I cared not people said about us or you or me all I wanted was more of you and nothing else.

Love at first sight

ElaM ELITE said...
ElaM ELITE, Surrey, Columbia

“I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party; and I attended with my real face.” ~Franz Kafka

I love this piece …..