The Snake From The Garden Of Eden & The Perfect Woman? | Teen Ink

The Snake From The Garden Of Eden & The Perfect Woman?

By iScareBear GOLD, Macomb, Michigan
iScareBear GOLD, Macomb, Michigan

I am more than i appear...

The Snake From The Garden Of Eden

This boa constrictor, this hateful user of poor, unsuspecting girls, has slithered out of the Garden of Eden to the here and now. Adam and Eve didn’t know how good they had it. They only had to deal with the devil, not Dean Fradle.

He convinced himself that he’s “God’s gift women,” when he’s nothing more than lizard lying in wait for his next victim. He attempts to chameleon your perception of him with his tan, lean face and his tongue of fire and ice. He uses girls and discards them for the next pretty face to saunter his way. Heed my words; he’s nothing more than a weasel stalking his prey, desperately searching for a new chick to devour!

He is forever going to regret the day that Laura and I met and I told her about the leech that he really is. That slowed his reign of abuse because he could no longer slink toward her and drain her vital essence with the hypnotizing spell of those eyes.

Oh how those eyes shimmer, those foreboding, tempestuous, golden-flecked eyes. The charm they posses, no other can match, except maybe for “Jaws!” they both are sleek, intriguing, yet unpredictable, looking harmless and tranquil, while creating treacherous waters.

Remember, on the outside he may look like a harmless, graceful swan, but in reality, he’s a hateful, insensitive, unfeeling, uncaring boa constrictor. Young girls everywhere must be warned; his temptations are worse than those of Lucifer himself!
-
Danielle S. Ryan (my mother!!!!!!!)

The Perfect Women?

I am a serpent, a user of all those poor, unsuspecting boys, having slithered out of the Garden of Eden and into the here and now. The female decedents of Adam and Eve have it easy for they don’t have to worry about me. They only have to deal with lost love, not tempting ways.

I have convinced those innocent boys that I am “Raphael the Fallen Angel,” when I am nothing less than Delilah, and you will be my next Sampson. I attempt, and succeed, to chameleon your perception of me with my peachy, smooth face and my tongue of fire and ice. I use boys and discard them for the next muscular body to saunter my way. Heed my words before I get you, I am a wild tiger stalking my prey, desperately searching for a new babe to devour.

I am forever going to regret the day that the ex-girlfriends of my previous conquests got together and revealed to everyone the leech that I truly am. That slowed my reign of abuse because I could no longer slink toward more young men and drain them of their vital essence with the hypnotizing spell of these eyes.

Oh how these eyes shine, my foreboding, tempestuous, golden-flecked eyes. The charm that I posses, no girl can match, except maybe Pamela Anderson! We are curvy, intriguing, yet unpredictable, looking gorgeous and innocent, while wrapping men around our fingers.

Remember, on the surface I may look like a harmless, graceful swan, but in reality, I’m a hateful, insensitive, unfeeling, uncaring serpent, no matter how beautiful I am. Young men everywhere should be warned; my temptations are worse than those of Jezebel herself!

The Snake From The Garden Of Eden was written by my mother back in high school but in my freshman year I had to write a change poem so I took my mother's poem and re-wrote it and made it my own.

ShernayB. DIAMOND, Southfield, Michigan

"Some things will never change"---Tupac

WOW!!! your mom and you have outstanding talent. But i like how you recreated your mom's story. Its truly amazing. I love it.