Midnight Summer Dream | Teen Ink

Midnight Summer Dream

By writer2b PLATINUM, Montville, New Jersey
writer2b PLATINUM, Montville, New Jersey

My eyes close, the wind swirls and hits me like a train, the flowers brush against one another, and the rain drenches me. I run across the unrecognizable field. I touch his arm and reach for his god like face as he turns crying and looks at me. He holds it against his cheek telling me it is for the best. Then he looks eastward looking at the moon as the black stormy clouds roll in, he starts to walk away mumbling how bad it is for me to see him. I start to run after him with tears of love falling down my face; I was running in slow motion I could not catch up to him. Then I fell down to the ice cold ground into a hysterical cry and begged for him to come back. As I cry he turns back to look at me for what seemed like the last time he would, and just as I gave up hope he runs back to me, embracing me with his warm-like body. His chest pounding on my chest, his heart beats like a racing timer. Then he looks at me with sparkles in his eyes, he brushes my hair with his gentle touch, tilts his head, and then kisses me just as the lighting began. As our lips coalesce he said “I love you and always will." At that moment everything stopped, the wind ceased, the flowers rustling in the wind halted, and my heart skipped a beat. Then he walked away and I woke up from my Midnight Summer Dream.

on May. 20 2009 at 10:23 pm
TheRealAriel1995 PLATINUM, Highland Village, Texas

"See in what peace a Christian can die." - Joseph Addison
"How come everyone will come to your funeral, but nobody will come see you when you are living?"

SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! where do u get ure inspiration? keep up the magnificent work!