Lacrosse | Teen Ink

Lacrosse

March 9, 2017
By wmyslak6 BRONZE, Pensacola, Florida
wmyslak6 BRONZE, Pensacola, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Lacrosse is a sport of passion, skill, and determination. Lacrosse can be the most exhilarating sport to play or the most devastating blow to your morale. To effectively play the game of lacrosse, you must first be skilled, then fit, and most importantly have a level head. When someone hits you a little too hard or just right, it's easy to get mad, but you must keep your head in the game in order to help your team as much as you can. In lacrosse you make your own luck, you try to draw penalties or land the perfect check to dislodge the ball from your opponent's stick. In lacrosse you can't give up, the first team to give up or get lazy always loses, that's just how it works.

 

Lacrosse is a fun and interesting sport, you are always moving and the pace of the game keeps you on your toes. I have been playing lacrosse for three years now and it just keeps getting better and better. The pace and intensity of the game keep all players coming back for more and more each season. Lacrosse holds a special place in players hearts, we think about the previous season all off season, wishing we could have made one more goal or played one more game. The good thing about this sport is that there is always next season, in this sport, you can never give up. Lacrosse is called the warriors sport, and I am a warrior, I am a lacrosse player.