Healthy Habits | Teen Ink

Healthy Habits

By kateyzteenink BRONZE, New York City, New York
kateyzteenink BRONZE, New York City, New York

The best way to live a healthy life is to eat healthy and do more active physical activities. Healthy eating and exercising has a big impact on your future success, remaining in a healthy body, and preventing obesity or overweight. Eating healthy and doing more physical activities is a rule everyone should live by and it brings many benefits to your life.

Being healthy by eating healthy and exercising helps and improves school grades and future success. Being physically fit, getting enough sleep, and eating a healthy diet are important to students success.

(Healthday:Students’ Health Habits Tied to School Success,2014) When staying healthy in school, many benefits come with it. Research or studies prove that staying healthy, getting enough sleep, and being physically fit helps you in school by performing better academically in ela, math, science, history etc. Developing healthy habits lead to many achievements in school.

Children who perform many different physical activities remain in a healthy fit body. Children should have a minimum of 60 minutes of physical activities per day recommended by the centers for disease control and prevention.(Livestrong:Nutrition and Exercise Information for 5th Graders, 2015) Not getting enough exercise will affect how well your body functions. If you get enough exercise per day, then your body will function properly. Exercising also strengthens your muscles and bones, and you can gain flexibilities in your body by exercising. Children who exercise gain lifelong benefits like having a healthy body, flexibility, and stronger and healthier bones and muscles.

Kids should be more active to prevent obesity or gaining a lot of weight. Getting kids to be more active fight the chance of childhood obesity.(Sciencedaily:Just an hour of TV a day linked to unhealthy weight in kindergartners,2015) Avoiding exercise and being active can lead to major problems like obesity. To prevent this from happening, developing healthy habits like getting active and exercising can help. Being active, exercising, and developing healthy habits will help prevent obesity.

When we develop healthy habits we can learn to make healthier decisions, or choices like when and what to eat, and when to exercise. We can also learn to keep our body fit. In life, we have many rules to live by and developing healthy habits should be one of them.

Living a healthy life is important. To live a healthy life, start developing helathy habits, healthy habits can teach you to learnand eat the proper lunch which includes veggies, dairy, fruits, grain, and protein.

Lily said...
on May. 13 2018 at 11:27 am
I really like what did you do I wanted this information for school project thank you so much

We should said...
on May. 19 2017 at 7:11 am
Very good essay

We should said...
on May. 19 2017 at 7:11 am
Very good essay

We should said...
on May. 19 2017 at 7:11 am
Very good essay