NBA or NFL | Teen Ink

NBA or NFL

A topic that has been in debate for quite a while is if the NFL is better than the NBA. In my opinion It is obvious that the NFL is better. When you go to an nfl game, there is no doubt that you are going to enjoy yourself just because of all the amazing factors and the game itself. There is no doubt that when you go to an NFL game you’re going to have unforgettable memories. The NFL itself has more fans than doubled the basketball fans via an public ESPN poll.

Even though, the nba has way more games than the nfl, the nfl still has more fans that come to their games on average. This is simply because basketball isn't as amusing as football, because of a couple of things. No one wants to spend 100 plus dollars

A public poll was taken by ESPN asking what was america's favorite sport. Of course no question about it football was picked with soaring numbers. Here you can see the results:

Obviously, many people will agree, the NFL without a doubt is one of the most physical sports there is. Play after play you witness all the bone crushing hits it’s almost like you can feel the hits through the tv. As in basketball you pretty much know what's going on possession after possession. Basketball really doesn't involve contact, which to most fans is boring to watch. The physicality of the game sets the whole atmosphere of the arena or stadium.

A football stadium is always more packed and loud. For example nothing could top the noise the Seahawks fan made one game where they reached 136.6 decibels making it the loudest recorded decibels ever. Usually at professional football games you have fans screaming and being themselves, but, at a basketball game you have you kinda keep in consideration about how much noise you before being asked to leave the arena.

Some people say would say that in NBA arenas you can get loud as a football stadium.

A poll was taken place about what was america's favorite sport. Of course no question about it football was picked with soaring numbers.

I am a big football fan so i wanted to show that so is most of the world.