Toronto Maple Leafs | Teen Ink

Toronto Maple Leafs

August 28, 2013
By caitlin_keyser BRONZE, Coronado, California
caitlin_keyser BRONZE, Coronado, California
2 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Obsessed is the word people use to describe my relationship with the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Toronto Maple Leafs is the best ice hockey team in the NHL and they are located in Toronto, Canada. The Maple Leafs has won the Stanley Cup thirteen times which is only second to the Montreal Canadians. The sport of hockey is brutal and beautiful. I find it funny how the players from separate teams get in fights. The players are elite athletes that are not only tough but skilled because they have to play the game on thin blades. Hockey is not only fun to watch but it is fun to play. I love all aspects of hockey; from the rink, to the ice to the equipment. I love going fast around and around a huge rink, you feel free-spirited. The reason why I love hockey so much is because it is different, it’s pretty amazing how people can do a sport on ice, I find that amazing. I love ice-skating I love the feeling when the cool air from the ice against your face, and gliding. When ice skating I feel so free and graceful, I would like to try to play hockey one day just to get the fun feeling. I pay more attention to hockey then I do to any other sport. More men do hockey then women but lots of women are involved.


The author's comments:
My honest opinion