Who Is the Greatest of All Time? Lebron James | Teen Ink

Who Is the Greatest of All Time? Lebron James

By kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California
kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California

I want rings. I want to win rings and don't care about stats.

You can’t argue that lebron  played more minutes than jordan?

Lebron is better than jordan because he played more playoffs games than jordan. For an example lebron was the first player ever to lead both games in all five statistical categories points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocked shots. For an example thirty two times a team faced a three games to one in the championship round and never once had one come back to win the series. No one has ever closed an NBA finals like this, certainly not against a 73 win team. Unreasonable to call it the greatest comeback in sports history.For an example  lebron promise to his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers their first NBA championship.

Lebron is a freak of nature.For an example lebron was the can’t miss prospect who had shoe companies.  Watching lebron play made me want to play but even better. Lebron could play the one through five and defend them just the same.For an example when lebron was 31 years old he won three NBA titles and four most valuable player awards. On the court I am able to guard any size because the bigger they are the better I play. Lebron seemingly teleported 45 feet within two seconds to pin the ball against the backboard.

I know lebron is the best player when it come down to the playoffs. Playoffs lebron is better than regular season lebron because lebron has his team on his shoulder. And for a fact lebron was the only one who ever had king james on the back of his jersey during his time with the heat. When lebron was traded to the heat in 2010 I became a lebron fan.

I love the game of basketball. I would not be able to live without the game. Life would not feel the same. I would be missing something in my life. When I am on the court I play to win. I hate when I lose. I always push my teammates because I would see something in them that they would not see. My first time watching lebron play for the heat, he inspired me to play. I only care about rings, stats  don't mean anything to me. I don't want to be like lebron I want to be better than lebron. The love I have for the game would never go away. My kids going to play ball like father like son. Basketball is my life.