Dream Big Become Big | Teen Ink

Dream Big Become Big

October 5, 2018
By DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California
DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Greatness takes time, but laziness steals it."


Dreams are not something that you think of and get easily, Dreams are something you really want and something that means a lot to you. You have to set goals and work for it so you can reach your dreams and be happy. My dream is to become a Boxing Champion, Graduate College, and to have a family. I am going to need to set a lot of goals so I can reach my dreams and be happy.


A Boxing Champion is someone who boxes in a ring and has a lot of wins. A Boxing Champion has a good win rate and has barely any losses. To become a Boxing Champion I will need to find a boxing class or a boxing gym and work very hard, be dedicated, and motivated.


For me to Graduate College, I will need to stay really focused and not slack off. College isn’t a easy thing to do or pass, you will need to pay attention and do all your work because if you drop out or don’t go to class you just wasted your own money for an good opportunity to get a better job and get more options to choose. A lot of people regret not going to college and go back to college when they’re old already so I recommend going to college right after high school like what I will be doing.


To me, I am not planning to have a family until I am ready and prepared to have kids. On the other hand, I am planning to have a girlfriend so she can stay by my side and keep me active, motivated, and on task. Having someone by your side is better than being alone stressing about work and other stuff because having someone can help you less stressed and feel better.


I have always wanted to become a Boxing champion and graduate College. I believe I can reach my dreams even when its hard. I want to be a happy guy and be successful. I am motivated and dedicated to reaching my dreams and will stay like that.


The author's comments:

I love boxing and I will become a Boxing Champion.