Religous Kid That Aint So "Religous". | Teen Ink

Religous Kid That Aint So "Religous".

This God character. Who is he? Is he real or just another myth? How can I trust that when I die I will go straight to heaven if I just believe in him? My whole entire family are hard core Christians. We go to church every Sunday and theres nothing wrong with that I actually like our church. It’s just I don’t have a relationship with God. I used to have a great relationship with God, until I became a teenager. Smoking weed, drinking, and having sex before marriage isn’t exactly in the Bible. I do want a relationship with God, but I know that I won’t be able to stop my liberal ways and be a “Christian”. I’m in this teenage Christian program called Young Life. And they’ve taught me so much about being ready to “cross that bridge” but I’m just not ready yet. But if my family knew any of this I would probably be going through an exorcism right now. (Just kidding) So the question of the day is, “ Are you there God?”

Camm-Camm said...
Thanks, that means alot. It's crazy that I read this because it was something that I desparately needed to hear.

on Sep. 10 2013 at 10:07 am
TheArtfulDodger BRONZE, Oakwood, Ohio
God is listening. But u have to be ready to change your life. He can help you in so many ways. And if u ever need someone to talk to, u can talk to me. But a better idea would be to talk to God. Just make sure ur also listening! :) Good luck.