Islamophobia | Teen Ink

Islamophobia

June 19, 2018
By jonarthadri BRONZE, Durres, Other
jonarthadri BRONZE, Durres, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What is Islamophobia? Why people use discrimination as a way of a ''religion attack ''?Islamophobia is the fear, hatred of, or prejudice against the Islamic religion or muslims.Is a form to bully them and make them feel bad, lost, and useless in the public. ..

There are :(numbers of people who converts to religions around the world)

1.3 billion muslims 

2.1 billion christians 

1.1 billion non-religions 

376 million budhists 

900 milion hinduists 

ect. 

According to statistics, Islam is the second most popular religion in the world.

The most used phrase to describe muslims (by them who bully them )is ''terrorists''.Are the muslims ''terrorists ''?The answer is :''NO''Islam doesn't accept terrorism and hate them. This is what muslims says :''The real terrorists are not muslims,even that they say Allah is the greatest ''.

I will answer christians who bully muslims(islamophobists ):''If a person kills people in public, has a bomb in his bag and says 'In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit ',are you christians terrorist? Have muslims the right to invent ''Christianophobia''?!

It is the same thing with muslims. They want to live in peace and they don't bully people who convert another religion.Because Islam is THE RELIGION OF PEACE. 

''So turn aside from them and say words of peace, but soon they are going to know ''-Surah Az-Zukhruf 43:89.


The author's comments:

Don't be Islamophobists!