Realisation | Teen Ink

Realisation

By balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other
balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other

people say that changes in life are acceptable...but whats true....
the changes are not acceptable but its adaptable

CHENNAI RAINS ! One huge lesson which our teachers, parents and no elders taught us ! December 1, the day Chennai witnessed monstrous rains which the country haven't seen in the past century. When the city turned fragile, there came the real heroes of the society !  US ! Yes, each and everyone who worked (or atleast thought if working or praying) on my perspective is a hero ! Various cities from Tamil nadu came for rescuing our own "SINGARA CHENNAI" ... The rains taught us over decades, the engineering has been a failure in our country.it taught us money wasn't the ultimate power, love is. It showed the real face of the politicians ! (AMMAzing !) Integration and unity which I've only read in history and geography classes, was live in front of my eyes. People dint mind whether you're a Muslim a hindu or a christian or whomsoever ! Everyone lent their hands thereby restoring faith in humanity ! Youth, woman, adults, kids every phase of human was in the rescue. Social networking, which was only accused to be delusive, was the key for integration. Reel heroes became real heroes, RJ did the work of a CM and politicians played with stickers like a kg kids ! I could also see everyone living by the statement they've sworn for atleast 16 years of their lives, "all Indians are my brothers and sisters". Lastly in a nutshell the rains made us realise that WE ARE NOT ALONE 

Talking about lessons, how is it gonna be in future ? Is this what we are gonna do for rains to come ? Don't we need a change ? Enough is enough ! Let's make the change ! 2016, we're coming ! If we can unite to help why can't we unite to create the future ? Think ! You will become Us to make this happen.

Enough is Enough