Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes | Teen Ink

Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes

On November 7, 2008, Glamour Magazines most famous model comments that she loves her job. She has the privilege of men just seeing her as an object rather than an actual human being. Lulu Hon also says, “I love it when men stare at me like a piece of meat because it makes me more confident. All women love it, so ,please guys, just stare at our bodies as much as you want. You can even add vulgar comments; we love that just as much.” Hon also adds that she is married but still loves when men hoot and holler at her because it makes her life more interesting. “Instead of just having my husband tell me that I’m beautiful, I can have every man in the world stare at me,” Says Hon. Hon’s husband Edward Hon says it doesn’t bother him because, “Men envy me and are jealous that my wife is sexy.” So go ahead, single and married men out there. When you’re out to dinner with your own lady, stare at other women’s butts, their chest, and anywhere else your eyes may wander. They love it! Instead of looking her in the eyes when you speak to her about your son’s football game, stare at her chest. She’s a mother and sometimes feels less than beautiful. So, if you just stare at her chest and talk to her like she is an object instead of a person, you will have the great satisfaction in knowing that you made her feel like she’s still got a little something left that men want. Men, I’m telling you, look at every woman like a big juicy steak that you want to sink your teeth into.
“Men need to realize that we aren’t just humans, we are sex objects. We love to be seduced and treated like dirt, and it makes us feel amazing,” said Lulu Hon.

Pickle612 BRONZE, Madison, New Jersey
It is supposed to be a satire

Pickle612 BRONZE, Madison, New Jersey
This was hysterical! I love the satirical nature of this piece!

The_Book_Thief GOLD, Brownville, Nebraska

"And when you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I understand that the article is satirical, but there are some girls that are actually AGREEING with this, so I just want to make sure that it is known that staring at a woman's body is not flattering, just rather creepy.

I should hope this is sarcastic, because, as a young woman, I certainly DO NOT appreciate it when men stare at my body.

patricia216 said...
patricia216, Middletown, New Jersey

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
-Thomas Edison

This piece was definitely a satire. If you reread, you'll probably be able to detect hints of sarcasm :)

on May. 8 2012 at 7:55 am
CyberLydii GOLD, Dearborn Heights, Michigan
We were put on earth to be born, reproduce, then die, essentially... Just sayin'

KatsK DIAMOND said...
KatsK DIAMOND, Saint Paul, Minnesota

Being inexhaustible, life and nature are a constant stimulus for a creative mind.
~Hans Hofmann
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
~Ray Bradbury

Yes! Obviously, this is satire, and very good as well. I really enjoyed this.

planner101 said...
on Jan. 19 2012 at 7:06 am
planner101, Multan, Other

Intelligence lies in a creative mind not extensive memory

i think you're biased. just because one women said it doesn't mean all of them believe in that. most women want men to recognize them for who they are not what they have. the article is nicely written but you're writing from one point of view and when we should write we should consider all the sides.

ellathebella BRONZE, Woodmere, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
I disagree. Many women love to be stared at. Why else do so many girls post revealing photos on Facebook?

loremipsum said...
loremipsum, Lorem, Idaho
This is a great satire! :) Keep up the good work!

on Feb. 1 2011 at 11:41 am
JohnnyTheSilverAngel GOLD, Los Angeles, California

“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” By W.W

"If God gave you the will to start something,You have to have the courage to finish it." by J.V

Really people?This is satire...meaning the opposite of what it means!Jeez...I'd like to say this before anybody else starts a gender war on here. ==;but it's a good piece of writing though.Good job too. :D

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

you did a really good job!

JessMariah said...
on Nov. 27 2010 at 7:43 am
Wow. You're highly stupid. This is totally sarcastic.

mrclean said...
so...... what do weman want from men!!!!! im so lost. let it be resolved girls are not from this planit!!!!

rose said...
I think girls to like being stare at it makes us feel more beautiful about ourselfs and that guys do find us pretty and i dont know that we got the looks even though most feel like they dont.

J. Rae said...
I agree... I think that some people didn't really get it.

magic-esi PLATINUM, Hyde Park, New York

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

This is a brilliant, very funny article, and I don't see why everyone feels the need to be so stupid that they act like she actually meant it. It's funny and I agree with the message you are trying to convey.

CaseyLeigh PLATINUM, Moraga, California

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to.

A perfect example of satire! Awesome. :]

Beezy said...
I think some of you guys might be missing the point. This is a satire, and is intended to make you laugh and make you think. The best satires sound like they could have actually been written seriously. Check out 'A Modest Proposal' to learn from the master!

zeezee4 said...
Of course i would'nt agree with this if it were a legitimate peice of writing, but this is GREAT satire.

It's obviously sarcastic and i think it's really well written.