Within our minds | Teen Ink

Within our minds

December 23, 2012
By chriskabz PLATINUM, Nairobi, Other
chriskabz PLATINUM, Nairobi, Other
22 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hebrews13:10


The insanity that we all do have but clearly of varying levels, has proved to be the allowance of the human race to charge at the fierce life that we all have to countenance. But is it worth it to stand strong yet at the conclusion there still is the pain that we have to suck in and embrace with the limited patience that lies within our hearts?
Yes indeed it is a long and intricate query that seems to have no answer but how I believe that all this is just a simple portrait of what awaits beyond this basic dimension that we exist in.
But with all this in our minds it still worries me that the many who live in these dangerous times show no concern for the fact that it really is vital to learn that contemplation for how to live in the upcoming era. But what else are we to do but embrace the difference of how our minds are structured and it really does give the hope that the development that is so much desired really is not an impossibility! There is hope beyond our cognition and hence the fact that our lives are far much interesting!! There is reason to live and to have the faith that is so much advocated for! All this in the minds that make us be as we are!


The author's comments:
Its a fact that we have a strength that simply is beyond our comprehension. its quite obvious that we are more than we think we are...its really not right to lose ourselves in the pathetic thought beyond is the damnation that exists..... within us is a hope that we are yet to discover....