Behavior | Teen Ink

Behavior

June 20, 2022
By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
14 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
Readers are Leaders


Behavior is a precious thing so we shouldn’t expect to any one or everyone our  religion also give a lesson control and learn behavior skill first because without it basic thing of humanity home is first school of children where they learn how behave host and elder how to talk younger then second school teacher are responsible to educate children sitting dining ethics parent and teacher both have a equal owner ship to teach children as soon as we want to built and grow our nation so we have to focus on it ..it should be our prime concern to teach our children behavior skill so that they can enlighten their parent name in this world it’s time to think about our future generation in order to let him teach behavior first to reflect our self also we have to change our behavior provide plat form and role model so that they adopt moreover we have to listen children issue carefully resolve it make close relationship with them then they can feel that their behavior Mather for parents then they will change their behavior own their own.              


The author's comments:

It's a Important part of our life and known as a symbol of success.