Tupac Argument | Teen Ink

Tupac Argument

December 21, 2018
By Manpreet123 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Manpreet123 SILVER, Sacramento, California
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote is Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.


High school student should study about people who have dual persona and also about people who break rules. They should study about dual persona people because we get to learn a lot from them like how to act different in certain situation.

Tupac was born in New York in 1971. His mom was a black panther. She went to jail because of activism. After getting out of jail. His mom couldn’t find no job so she start taking drug. She became drug addict. Tupac became homeless so they move to baltimore. Art and acting school where he used to do campaign about gun violence. After baltimore they moved to California because of homelessness. In California he started writing poetry and where his dual persona started to begin. High school student should study tupac because he was poem.

Tupac poetry was beautiful,because his poetry showed his dual persona. Tupac states,”there were 2 people with one wish 2 live a life filled with love 2 god they would pray that together they’d stay under the stars above”. In 2 people with 1 wish,Tupac is saying that there were 2 people with one life they live the same life but two other god but they pray together. This mean that he talking about himself. The two person in him who live the same life as him.

High school students should study Tupac’s music because it’s shows his duality. In the Data Set, the author is saying Dear Mama represents Tupac’s public peace with his mother’s painful past. This means that Dear Mama represent his good side and his bad side where he says how much he love mama but also say some stupid stuff being a dick.

High school students should do whatever they want because tupac had two personality but he did want he wanted to do. Michael Eric Dyson states,”the heart, mind, body and soul. He wanted his art to instill honesty”. This mean that his heart, mind and soul was in his poetry but his gangster side hide it.

Everybody should learn about people who break rules and have dual persona like tupac.That’s why I wrote this essay to give knowledge to people about tupac.


The author's comments:

This essay talk about if we should study tupac or not.