The Journey | Teen Ink

The Journey

April 20, 2015
By JessParnell1998 BRONZE, Wellingborough, Other
JessParnell1998 BRONZE, Wellingborough, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Not all Villains are the bad guys"


I’ve been told lately that you choose what to do. You shouldn’t be peer-pressured into anything. It’s your decision.

Lately I’ve have been wanting to be a journalist more then anything.

Also I’m on a official journalist website. I might just be getting my luck….

Don’t let anyone make your decisions for you. You have your own voice, so use it. Don’t let others put you down.

I wish though that everyone can have their happy ending and have one of their dreams come true.

In life there are laws and rules you have to obey. But if you want to do something, do it.

Nothing is stopping you. Follow your heart, not your mind, because your dreams are truly from your heart.


“Success isn’t a destination, it’s a journey” – this must be one of the most inspirational quotes.


This time I couldn’t think of what to write about, believe me it’s hard just thinking of a topic and then putting it into words, but nothing is impossible.

I finally decided by thinking of how far I have come and then looking at how far I want to go.

To me just doing what I love is everything to me. I don’t need to have everyone in the world know who I am, as long as I know I’m capable of writing, I’m fine.

I want to leave you with one small note: Be who you want to be, do what you want to do, believe in yourself and you will get to where you want and be able to do what you want to do.


Just one word: BELIEVE.


The author's comments:

I was inspired by the amount of people who have lost all faith and hope in what they do best and I hope this article reminds people of who they are and what they want to be.