Top 10 Creepypasta Part 2 | Teen Ink

Top 10 Creepypasta Part 2

October 8, 2014
By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
247 articles 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater


5, 1999, this is about an old show that a reporter remembered seeing in, you guessed it, 1999. The show, was not as creepy as he remembered it though. During the show, it had children featured in it with a big bear guy that seduses thechildren and does things so bad that it can't even be mentioned here it's so disturbing.

4, Robert The Doll, one of the few that are actually true. Robert was a doll, duh, that was owned by a kid of the same name. He and his owner were best of friends until his owner found that he was moving on his own and sent him away. Eventually, he made it to Key West, Florida in a museum and if people want to take his picture, they better ask person for permission.

3, The Numbers Station, Fallout 3 has a DJ that you can kill and then give you this strange device. This device has eerie messages followed by a set of numbers afterwards. If you put two-and-two together these are the deaths of celebrities and dates of tragic events. Could this be the first time machine? This thing askes so many questions.

2, The Rake, Everyone and their uncle knows about this by now. The rake is a creature that looks like a big hairless dog and has dated origins as far back as the roman times. It is said that if you see it it will salk you for eternity. If you provoke it however, it will kill you in an instant.

1, The Russian Sleep Experiment, I won't spoil this one, go look it up yourself. Very terrorfying, but worth the read or listen and has topped a few lists as well. That's all I need to say for this one. If want fight or flight go for a creepypasta.