The Effects of Video Games | Teen Ink

The Effects of Video Games

By Sam Borelli BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire
Sam Borelli BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire

The terrible things games do to you

A lot of kids play video games. On average, kids play 3 hours of games per day. Their parents may wonder if it’s a good thing. It has many things about how to improve hand eye coordination. If you are a kid and you play games it might do stuff to the hand-eye coordination for staying in front of the game for 3 hours. Why would you want to be in front of the television playing video games it might not even increase hand-eye coordination? But if you are in front of the T.V it might increase your hand-eye coordination. Video games make hand-eye coordination better.

Video games do not affect gender differently. Aaron Doll says that it doesn’t affect different kind of people. The next person (Stacey Reid) has half the boys and half the girls. The final person (John Roach) it affects more boys when it is shooting games but if it was a girl it would be the other way around. But if it were me it would be the boys more being affected much more because they usually play games way more than girls.

How long would it take to improve hand-eye coordination? Aaron doll says that it would take 3 hours to improve. The second person (Stacey Reid) would be a few hours to improve. The final person (John Roach) it says that it would take 3 hours on shooting games to improve. IF it were me than it would take about a few months but that is a long time, but it might take about 3 hours if you are almost improved with your hand-eye coordination.

How does coordination helps with game? Aaron Doll says that on sports game it improves motor skills, but if it is shooting games it would make you thumbs move quicker on the analog sticks. The second person (Stacey Reid) It increases reflexes and it increase your focus. For the final person (John Roach) it trains real warriors or guns man go to war. If I picked one it would be the last person because it has to help with war, although if you were in the war you would not know how to use a real gun in war if you went there.

A lot of kids play video games. On average, kids play 3 hours of games per day. Their parents may be wondering if it’s a good thing. It has many things about how to improve hand eye coordination. If you are a kid and you play games it, might do weird things to the hand-eye coordination for staying in front of the game for 3 hours. Why would you want to be in front of the television playing video games it might not even increase hand-eye coordination?