Mountain Dew Baja Blast | Teen Ink

Mountain Dew Baja Blast

By mallory.bahr SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
mallory.bahr SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

PepsiCo, Inc.
Donald M. Kendall
700 Anderson Hill Road Purchase, NY 10577
Dear Mr. Donald Kendall,
I like all Mountain Dews, and I hate how some are limited time only, which I thought would be the case with the Baja Blast, but so far, it's still here! Mountain Livewire is pretty good,. Most importantly my favorite soda of yours in Mountain Dew Baja Blast. Don’t get me wrong I love Taco Bell and would go there with or without Mountain Dew Baja blast. I think this drink is the most refreshing drink I've ever had.
Whenever I feel like a Baja blast I can’t have it. This upsets me because I wish I could buy it to bring home and have it all the time. I even go out of my way to stop at Taco Bell just so I can get it when I am thirsty. Not only am I wasting gas money but I am wasting time that I could be spent somewhere else. If you ever considering selling it on shelves I know that a lot of people from all over would buy it by the gallon. If this was sold in can or in bottle form, my fridge would be fluorescent blue/green glowing of the Mt dew cans. There are about a million online petitions, begging and pleading for Mountain Dew to solve this problem. I am not just going to be content with waiting 15 minutes (minimum) in a drive-thru just to get a large, neon-green soda. That is a waste of time. I would pay for a fountain machine that would just continuously pour this flavor of Mountain Dew out, I bet you I am not the only person out there that would be overjoyed if Baja Blast was sold in stores. I know that you executives are worried about Taco Bell losing business if you sell Baja Blast in stores but I am very positive that they would not because people love Taco Bell with or without Mt dew. Mt dew has satisifed my family for as long as i have been born. We love your products but doing this would make us love your products even more.
However my questions for you are why would you create a ridiculously good soda and then basically hide it from the general public and why is their best flavor of Mountain Dew only available at Taco Bell? Having Baja Blast only avaiable at taco bell is kind of dumb because then other people who don't go to taco bell don't get to experience Baja Blast.

Please take my letter into consideration. If you wish to contact me, you may use the address above. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Mallory