Twilight Saga: Bad Boy Going Good or Evil Menace? | Teen Ink

Twilight Saga: Bad Boy Going Good or Evil Menace?

December 3, 2009
By roxawesomeness PLATINUM, Manassas, Virginia
roxawesomeness PLATINUM, Manassas, Virginia
44 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
Peace, Love, and R&R


I have to ask, what is this obsession with the vampire? What is so great about a guy who sucks your blood in exchange for... you becoming one of them? It confuses me.

I have read the first Twilight book. And I have to say, it was pretty good. But girls all around us are swooning as if in real life, if there really were vampires, they would really be nice, and try not to hurt you.

The whole point of those fangs is to hurt you. I think they had it right with Dracula, a vampire is a cold-blooded, or in some cases, a no-blooded killer. Why would anyone want to have that as their boyfriend?

On some cases, I do agree with my mom on this one. A vampire is evil, yes. And why would I want to kiss that when I risk my life, all for a guy? I think this is a question girls should ask themselves when they see the next movie of the Twilight Saga. Sure the action's exciting, and it's got romance to top it off. But would you really risk your life for that, or are you just excited over the next new bad boy who's trying to get good? Or is it the fact that every other girl in America is going ga-ga over him, so you should too?

Think about it.