Her loss by Drake | Teen Ink

Her loss by Drake

February 26, 2023
By Anonymous

Drake: Her loss 
By: Connor Gallant 


From the first line to the last line in each song, Drake shows interesting vocabulary in his songs that are in his album "Her Loss." Each song is professionally written, using rhymes and good flow throughout each song. Each song explains a story with good description and understandable lines. 
 
The albums start off with the song “Rich Flex.” Ever since the song was dropped it has blown up on all social media, mainly TikTok, but it has also blown up on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and more. The songs most famous line is “21 can you do some for me, 21 can you hit a lil rich flex for me.” That line includes another famous rapper named 21 Savage. 21 Savage and Drake do a lot of songs together, almost all their songs to be exact, but this song is one of their most popular. Rich Flex is talking about Drake and 21 Savage bragging about how much money they have and that they make a lot of money and good songs together. The only problem about the song is there are swears in the song and it is not child friendly so maybe do not play the song to your 4-year-old brother named Johnny. But if you have listened to songs with swears then go for it, I recommend the song. 
 
The most popular song is “Circo Loco.” Circo Loco is again a collab by Drake and 21 Savage, which has good flow and good beat but that is just what most people say but on the other hand, people say the song all around sucks which I can see the reason. Mainly cause Drake is cocky in the song and thinks he is the top man. Circo Loco’s story line is saying that Drake is rich and went on a vacation and was getting whatever, he really wants. Other than the hate on the song, many people instantly added it to their playlists and enjoy listening to it. 
 
Through my thoughts I like each song from start to finish and would recommend it 100%. Each song talks about Drake and 21 Savage being rich and going to clubs and getting a lot of fame and money from their music. According to billboard.com Drake is ranked 1st out of current rappers. Some cool facts about the album are, the girl on the album cover is Qui Yasuka she is a nail stylist and a professional adult dancer.