The Perfect Boyfriend | Teen Ink

The Perfect Boyfriend

Do you want to know what girls are thinking? Are you confuse about your moody girlfriend? Here are some tips on how to be a perfect boyfriend.

First of all, you have to understand your girlfriend which is really basic. What color does she like? What food does she prefer? Who's her favorite celebrity... It's necessary to get all of this, but remember don't ask your girlfriend directly. Girls are good liar although it's not their purpose. She'll tell you she does reading and exercising in her spare time in spite of her usually laying on the bed and watch soap opera all day.

Secondly, never contradicted your girlfriend. If she's correct, pay her your compliments. If she's wrong, just be quiet. When she asks “How do I look in this dress?” Never answer " Fine."  It will disappoint your girlfriend. Show some enthusiasm. Compliment your girl as much as you can.

Then, you can't be the first person to start talking about other girls, especially any of your ex-girlfriends. The girl's jealous is extremely powerful. Don't say anything like " I find your friend Crystal has been looking really good recently." Although it might be a fact, this comment (that you thought was kind) will be interpreted as: “I think Crystal is prettier than you these days.” Remember, your girlfriend is the prettiest girl in all the world.

Finally and the most important, buying as many as bags as you can for your girl! Alright it's a joke. But it's always right to give some gifts to her, it doesn't need to be really expensive or huge, it can be some tiny things you handmade, a wooden heart or a letter you wrote, just show your heart, and don't be afraid to her.

The reason your girlfriend to be with you is because she loves you, the real you. Everyone has their own way to be with their lover, while the wholeheartedly love, honest, trust and understand are always needed. I will be glad if my article relax or happy you. Hope you have good relationship with the person you love.