Loners Are Alone Like Me | Teen Ink

Loners Are Alone Like Me

By Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Whether you think you can or can't, you're right

Yeah people say how each person has a soulmate. Someone to love and be with forever. I say it's a lie; well, when the finger lies to me I don't believe a single word of love. Yeah there's those cute couples who go around with their segnificant other yeah that may be true love; but love doesn't apply with me. Trust me though, all of you are bound to get that one special person to give you the greatest hugs, talk to you, hold you, and give you the best kisses in the world. In my opinion, I think I'll be alone until forever. Granted I'm only in the eighth grade, I shouldn't worry about "dating" just yet. Well, I don't want to be left behind when everyone else has dated and I'm still there, alone. Lot's of you can relate to this but guess what, your beautiful. Your beauty shines through you and the day glimpse of you makes someone's day. Your pretty, talented, creative, smart, wise, mysterious, playful, and many more. Keep looking if you struggling with love. You will find that perfect guy/girl to hold and be with for a long time; and if that doesn't work, remember there's someone in this world who care's for you other than food and Netflix. That guy/girl will come around soon enough, I promise.