Age Isn't but a Number... | Teen Ink

Age Isn't but a Number...

September 29, 2014
By Pow-Pow GOLD, Hemet, California
Pow-Pow GOLD, Hemet, California
10 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”


Age does matter. It does matter in a relationship. Love knows no age, but age knows love. 16 And pregnant is not the way to go. Being pregnant is not a good thing at a young age. It makes you turn yourself not only into an adult, but a parent immidiately. No 16 year old is ready to take on that responsibillity. Once youre prego, you're stuck at home with a aching back, actually to be more accurate everything is aching. You can no longer go out with friends. You are also stuck with that man forever, he will always be tied to you. It is not worth it! Use my saying " no ringy, no dingy". Meaning dont do the dirty deed untill you are maried, save that gift for the man you marry it will be a lot more special, i promise. Learn from others mistakes and save yourself a lot of trouble.