DONT ADAPT JUST ACCEPT | Teen Ink

DONT ADAPT JUST ACCEPT

By balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other
balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other

people say that changes in life are acceptable...but whats true....
the changes are not acceptable but its adaptable

PEOPLE SAY CHANGES IN LIFE ARE ACCEPTABLE...BUT DOES THAT REALLY WE ARE ACCEPTING CHANGES....OK FOR NO MORE COMPLICATIONS AND TO BE SIMPLE CAN WE EVER ACCEPT YOUR LOVED ONES CHANGING WITHOUT NO REASON...NO WE ARE NOT.WE JUST TRY TO ADAPT THE CHANGES CERTAINLY.SO ADAPTING AND ACCEPTING IS DIFFERENT.DON'T LET YOUR LIFE TO ADAPT SOMETHING AND LIVE JUST TRY AND MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE TO LIVE YOUR DESIRED LIFE..BECAUSE YOU CAN ADJUST THINGS IN YOUR LIFE BUT YOU CANT ADJUST YOUR LIFE WITHOUT THE LOVED ONES..SO CHANGES ARE NATURE BUT YOU DON'T PRETEND TO BE ARTIFICIAL FOR THAT NATURE...LIFE WOULD GO SMOOTH ONLY WHEN YOU START ACCEPTING THINGS...LIFE IS MORE AND MORE COMPLICATED WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE....SO ACCEPT THE THINGS THAT YOU EVEN TRY TO ADAPT...HAPPENING IS DIFFERENT AND MAKING THINGS HAPPEN IS DIFFERENT...IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO GO AS YOU LIKE THEN DON'T CONSTRUCT THE THINGS..LIFE ON ITS WAY WILL FETCH YOU MORE HAPPINESS AND CONTENTED LIFE...:):)

LIFE IS MORE COMPLICATED WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SIMPLE

on May. 29 2014 at 11:39 am
CosmoPhoenix PLATINUM, Kochi, Kerala, Other

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela

You could take part in the Teen Ink Forums!

on May. 20 2014 at 1:45 pm
balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other

thank u so much fr ur encouragement!!!

on May. 18 2014 at 9:42 am

Yes, I found the article quite interesting! There is nothing less in this article, but you can improve it by adding a few more points. Then, it would be perfect! I see you are from Coimbatore! All the best! Keep writing!