Beautiful Life | Teen Ink

Beautiful Life

February 12, 2013
By EvaParisCicinyte BRONZE, Newmarket, Other
EvaParisCicinyte BRONZE, Newmarket, Other
2 articles 2 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Always be yourself because no one else can play your role better than you


There is something about this world, but nobody can put a finger on it. There isn’t a book written with all the life secrets, but yet we still keep on searching; there is no big enough eraser to erase all the pain but yet we still trying to cross it out. Though don’t you think that perhaps what exists has a reason to? People fight, so they could make up, they get jealous so others could see how much it really matters. Hearts are meant to be broken so someone could put the pieces together, and make you a stronger lover. Tears fall out, because that’s heart’s way of saying that something was worthwhile, and maybe still is. There are bad days, so tomorrow could be a better one. Break ups happen, because it’s universe way of saying that there is something better out there, and it’s time to keep on going. Rain is wet, so we could appreciate the dryness of sun, and snow is freezing, so we could dream of that green, long, comfy summer ground. At the end of the day, no matter what happens, you should be fearless. You should go for what you want, and get it. “We live only once” quote is overrated but have you really let it sink into your heart? One chance, one love, one life. We won’t ever be younger than now, because we are only getting older. Let the time go, it’s timeless, and it will exist forever. Love someone, make someone smile, make someone laugh, because there is no need to play hard to get, when you know how to play hard to forget. Let people around you, remember you for your sweetness and your bravery. Go out there, and make it last as long as it should, and when it’s time, well it’s time, and there is nothing you can do about it, but cherish the presence and hope for the future.


The author's comments:
One of the things that have most motivated me to write this article, were individuals who are daily suffering from what they lost, don't have, and will eventually have to give away. Myself, as others I tend to be sad about things for a little bit too long, being afraid to just let it all effect me. All in all, something has made me realize that perhaps it just has to be this way. Perhaps, all the things that make you sad are just disasters, that will plant a beautiful seed somewhere, turning it into something extraordinary and beautiful if you just , let it be.