You Only Live Once | Teen Ink

You Only Live Once

By Camille1234 PLATINUM, Corbett, Oregon
Camille1234 PLATINUM, Corbett, Oregon

YOLO. It's something you hear people say, wear and even do. It’s something that changed people, it's something you can act on. The meaning well its simple. You only live once. That's true right? You only live once? So why not go out there and do something with the life you only get to live once. Why not go out there and do something you always really wanted to do or you always really wanted to say? Thats what I want to do. I want to go travel the world see all the wonders there is to see. I want to go skydiving go bungee jumping. I want to go to greece and see the pantheon. I want to go to italy and see the leaning tower of piza. I want to go climb MT.Everest and leave a pair of converse at the top. I want to learn more languages and met new people. I want to eat new food and write a book! I want to be a best selling author and see my book in the new york times. I want to met my favorite authors. I want to be in a film. I want to write a script. I want to go on a cruise, I want to go swimming with the fish. I want to conquer my fear, and I want to do so much more. So why don't I go out there and act on it? Why don't I go swimming with the fish, write a novel or travel the world? Because I haven't told him how I feel. I haven't told the boy I loved how I feel, and before I do that I won't be able to do anything else. YOLO.