A wounded heart | Teen Ink

A wounded heart

July 6, 2012
By whackyME BRONZE, Navi Mumbai, Other
whackyME BRONZE, Navi Mumbai, Other
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I love the way i live. so hell with the world".


Everytime i close my eyes, your face floats in. I try so hard but just cannot trash it in the bin. Those memories, those feelings, all come back in a haste. I try to fight against it but it ends up all a waste.
Who was I fooling when i told you that i didn't care about you anymore?
Man! I was such a w****.
But why the hell did you believe it?
Didn't you know that it was all s***?
You were the first guy I was head over heels for. Couldn't you see it in my eyes, even when i tried to lie?
I hope desperately everyday foe an unknown number to call me, so that i could call it back and be relieved to know that its yours.
But I should have guessed that you won't ever call me back. Guess you loved me so much, that you were ready to believe my lie.
The day that we broke up, my heart had split into two. And if its any consolation, you dropped your tears on it and it burned like hell. It still does.
I cry myself every night to sleep, yet i know that its you for whom i feel.
Now that you are gone, who is going to force me to eat so that i don't starve myself to death?
Who is going to call me up and tell me,"Hey dear, i love you. Muaaah",?
I miss how i used to be stuck to the phone with you on the other end for hours.
I miss it, badly!
My heart is still wounded and the scab isn't forming.
But i'm still smiling on the outside, but dying on the inside.
The pain of leaving you is spreading from my heart to the rest of my body like a pestilence.
It hurts. Hurts like hell. More than you can imagine. More than my fragile body is capable of bearing.
Now all i think about is how to make you think of me.
I'll do everything and anything to have you back, safe and secure in my arms.


The author's comments:
I got the inspiration from my soul sister.