Take The Chance | Teen Ink

Take The Chance

By Ryan.J.Campos BRONZE, Nope Central, Illinois
Ryan.J.Campos BRONZE, Nope Central, Illinois

'If i shall die, let me walk beside you, so you don't have to face the worlds problems on your own, and i'll be there for you , no matter what, i love you.'

It all starts with that one person, the one you just met, and decided its indefinite love at first sight, or your best friend you’ve known since childhood, but never told them how you really feel, or maybe it’s the person you decide to spend the rest of your life with , it doesn’t matter who it is, if you feel something for that person, take the risk, because the only risk great is standing by and watching as they are loved by someone else they probably don’t even love back.
Whoever it is, they are the most precious person who will ever enter your life, and forever they will be with you don’t give up, there is someone out there for you, it may take a while to find them, but they are waiting, they are waiting to meet you.
But the greatest mistake you can ever take, is letting go, loosening your grip so much, that whatever bonds you two may share, will be forever broke and will never be mended to the way they were before.
They will be their one second, and be gone the next, so hold on tight and never let go, for god knows I’ve loosened my grip so much, that I’ve literally lost the only girl I will ever love.
I was caught up in my work, I was caught up in everything but her, but I do wish she was here to see the young man I have become, she was the only one who mattered so much to me, I loved her to the point where words were meaningless , but you can feel the love flowing through the both of us, no words were necessary, for we both knew what was to be said, may her soul rest in peace in the hands of god, and may we be forever intertwined in the graceful holds of love.
So keep her, keep him, for you never know when they will be needed for a greater purpose, show them that life is about pain and suffering, but of peace, love, happiness, and the one person you will never forget, the one you want to marry, the one you truly love, for they are always with us, no matter if they are beyond saving, they are worth living for, the one worth dying for, for only god knows how much I want to see Beth again, because love, love is our only defense against a world of hatred and darkness, it’s her love that keeps me safe, and lets me know that no matter what I go through, she is with me every step of the way, and that my friend, Is something worth fighting for.

The love my best friend had for me, and the love i had for her, don't let them know to late, or it may be too late to tell them anything.