I had a dream | Teen Ink

I had a dream

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I had a dream of you last night. I woke up and felt every part of that dream, I was love struck even though it wasn't real. I could remember each part of the dream and as I thought about each part I could feel each touch. The dream wasn't real, but the love I have for you is.

on Oct. 6 2011 at 11:30 am

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

on Oct. 5 2011 at 10:48 pm
BeautysBeast GOLD, Okinawa, Other

BETTER TO BE YOURSELF AND BE NOBODY THAN BE SOMEONE ELSE AND SOMEBODY ;)

great writing love it

on Oct. 1 2011 at 7:26 pm

Thank you, I didn't think anyone would like it, but I'm, glad you do.

2write said...
on Sep. 30 2011 at 8:17 pm
2write, Dededo, Other

" I wasn't built for conformity, I was born to stand out from the crowd"
" In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took but how many moment tsook your breath away:"- Chinese man
"I have tried, in my way, to be free."-Leonard Cohen

beautiful, seriously awesome