to get lost in your love | Teen Ink

to get lost in your love

By even_though_i_love_u SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, California
even_though_i_love_u SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, California

"There are three things that truley belong to you in this world. your body, soul , and the ability to love and be loved" - alex

i may have tried way to hard to care about you in the end . i think i took all the energy i had and forced it towards falling blindly in love. a mistake i will never make again . cause no matter how mant times it cracks my heart still mine to bear inside me chest .to give it away just on a hope that you might fix it completely when in actualality you will give it back with three or more cracks. i remember thoes time i really thought that we repersented forever. i guess that just proves how niave i really am sometimes., and thats huge for me because i pride my self on being smart and older than i am . but now i believe because i love what it feels like to learn something new by having to hurt all the way through and come out in the end stronger than what i thought i was . you made me be stronger when i thought that i was weak. killing the dream of us was the right thing to do because it was just that... a dream . and i feel that its time to wake and find myself... agin before i completely get lost in you :)

*~ For All The People Who Realize That Love Isnt Enough *~

.LikeUnlike · · Share · Delete

i learned just recently that love isnt something you walk into .. and this was my response

on Aug. 22 2011 at 8:49 pm

Thank you so much. Obviously I am a beginer, but i promise it will get better!

on Aug. 21 2011 at 8:18 pm
ngaynor111 BRONZE, Stratham, New Hampshire
This is really beautiful! It is so simple but so powerful. Will you check out my story? Thanks! :)