Why??? | Teen Ink

Why???

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

Why do we cry when a boy or a girl breaks up with us? Why not be happy that it happened or that you one step closer to the right one? You will never find the right one if you don't look. If you don't put yourself out there a little bit then you'll never know. To find love you must search. Now don't think that I'm say date everyone who as you out. I'm saying date someone and determine what you liked about them and what you didn't then that will bring you a step closer to finding the one. Most people get sad when they break up ya you liked them but at least you got to be with them for a little bit and hay if it was met to be then they'll come back but if not then it wasn't met to be and you have to move on. And that's just how the world turns

Well I never really dated allot of guys maybe like 2, but i had a friend she couldn't live without a boyfriend and every time she broke up with a guy all she did was cry and cry even if they had only dated for like a week it was crazy and bazaar