your list, waiting around, long road | Teen Ink

your list, waiting around, long road

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I hate having that one thing that's on your list that you want so bad, but you can't have it. It's like one of those things that no matter how hard you try your never ever ever gonna have it... personally I've tried to get over it and drop it off the list but it never works it just comes right back up like hey don't leave me you get me some day when you know you never will that is almost a 0% chance of it happening yeah there is a little chance that it might happen but why wait around for it will it is one in a million well to me its worth the wait it might be a long road but ether way its still long it just seems long when you all alone. yeah i know dreams don't always come true but hey why not hope and believe in what god has in store for tomorrow you don't ever know what tomorrow bring just what lies in the past tomorrow is a new day and god can make anything happened he might not be on time to you but he is always on time when you need him the most he is there for you no matter what you just have to choose to trust him and let him handle the problem

well once again its about a guy. he has no feelings that i know of for me and he is something i want so bad but as i said i cant have him