When I Was Younger | Teen Ink

When I Was Younger

By SabbyLynn1 BRONZE, Lee, Florida
SabbyLynn1 BRONZE, Lee, Florida

Just when you think that everything  that you had was perfect someone that you didn't expect goes and ruins it. I have lost three people's friendships in the last 48 hours.

The first person would be a girl named Haley. Me and her were friends in 8th grade and because she had missed so much school due to her mother having cancer i let her borrow my notes for school. I told her not to copy them word from word and she didn’t. She didn’t i'll say that but what she did do was white out my name or erase my name and out hers and then turned it in and then when she was finished with that she white outed her name again and she put my name again.

Another person that I have recently lost a friendship was a girl named gracie. We lived together for 5 months because me and my family were having hard time with financial problems and her mother let us stay with them. The other day on Sunday when I was at church talking to her I asked her to tell me if my boyfriend A.J was going to break up with me and she said no. she said she would tell me if that was happening because i told her i would do the same for her. Come to find out that she was lying. I'll keep explaining with the next story

The last person that I have lost a bond with would be my boyfriend. His name was A.J. I really liked him. We dated for 4 months but because my mom was very overprotective we didn't get to see each other that much and he broke up with me. So we're not friends anymore. I knew that it was too good to be true. I knew that i should have just stayed single and not bothered with him because this is exactly how this situation always ends up and i am tired of it.  I Liked him loved him even and told him that of course he said that to me as well. And i might be a little relieved. I don't have to worry about what he is or isn't doing or who he is or isn't doing. And i am so done and it is such a relief. So that is how me and Gracie are not friends anymore because she lied to me and A.J even told me that he told her all of this. So i'm not friends with her anymore

The last person that I am probably not going to be friends with is my best friend since kindergarten named Rebecca. A.J spends all of his time at her house and even after I break up with him she and him will still hang out. I know that it is selfish and all but if my best friend was dating another one of my friends and they broke up then i would not talk to him anymore and if she does were not friends.

I am going to cut my hair very short when i get home just to prove a point

I guess now all i have to worry about is everything at school now that i am no longer tied down or loyal to other people :) Yaaay more time to focus on me and only me.

I wrote this two years ago, and just found it. Don't we all wish we had petty matters to deal with again? I know I do, know all I think about is the real world. Its crazy how the young mind things, and then how it progresses.