Waking Up | Teen Ink

Waking Up

By The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan
The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan

Think Without Boundaries

emotional intelligence is as important as knowledge given to you, its how we get along in day to day society and those that fight don't understand what it is like or what it means to be some way or maybe they are complete ass holes and like the feeling of power, ether way we must, as a society and as a family on this planet, get along and play fair. what people cannot grasp is that we are alone in this galaxy and on this planet. we cannot afford to hate each other we must expand to something brighter in the future. for what reason do I understand the things I do is a mystery even to me. I look at the way we are today, we all have a voice but if you cannot speak your opinion then write it as I am doing now but I will learn to speak what's on my mind one day and you best be ready because those that don't care what society thinks will change the world. you cant keep going on an assembly line forever. family is family no matter what happens we stay strong. the ones you are fighting are fighting back as well for the same reason so why not talk about it instead of shoving a bullet through there head