Our Earth | Teen Ink

Our Earth

By montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado
montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....
I know, right? and..... Are you kidding me?

Why does no one care? My own brother laughs in my face for recyling. He uses paper to draw on then he throws it away. He kicks me down for even trying to save the Earth. He calls me a stupid tree huger, and you know what? I want to be that way. I know I can not save the Earth. I am just one person, and some things I do are hidering our environment. But what am I to do? So I try my best to do my share. But he does not care. Many people are this way. I believe they should try to care but
they won't. So will you help me?

I want to help.

on Dec. 15 2010 at 9:59 am
Good job, boss! Short and sweet! Also, your brother loves trees, as they give him air.

oxStardustxo SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania

I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

maybe the length...

Franklin D. Roosevelt

You also just saved paper by posting this on the internet :]

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

He's my brother. And he is a jerk and I still have to love him. Even when he is a tree hater and a bad brother...

WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

You are right in all but one things. What you are doing... IS SAVING THE EARTH! Do you know that by raising public awarness like you just did, and recycling, that is helping to save the earth. Don't believe you can't make a difference because you CAN!=)

Franklin D. Roosevelt

aww man your brother sounds like a jerk. I try to save the environment by doing little things and getting my friends to help. I think it's cool ur trying to save the environment. :]